Friday, June 20, 2008

hot now


Camera: 20D 1/40 5.6 ISO 400 Lens: 14-40mm USM L  
Light: 580EXII 1/4 power camera left through a 33 inch shoot thorugh umbrella.

I was asked to photograph our store's viewpoint committee members who represent each department within the store.  They are sort of an elected body to represent the individuals within their department.  I tried to get each individual in front of his/her department in a creative way that sorta said who they were.  Christi is our store's Media supervisory and Viewpoint chairperson.  I came across the "hot this week" sign and instantly had my shot.  This was a run and gun assignment (these things have to get done but customer's come first - so the faster it is finished the better).  I'll be posting some of the other images over the next week.  My posts have been a bit late the past few days and yes - I did miss wednesday this week.  I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  In an effort to get a jump on things for next week (to prevent wednesday from happening again) I have the entire week outlined and ready to go!  I hope you all have a great weekend - enjoy FOTO Friday.  I will see you Monday for a video tutorial around replacing annoying backgrounds.

No comments: