Saturday, June 7, 2008

Five Years Today


Camera: Nikon F100 settings unknown  Lens: Unknown  Light: Nikon SB-28 iTTL

I normally don't post on Saturdays - Today is Ashley and my 5 year anniversary.  So I wanted to take a few minutes to share a few archive images with you from my wedding.  They are film scans because back in 2003 most still lived in the film era ... although I do believe this was one of the last weddings EVER to be shot on film ... just kidding of course.  My good friend Ralph Smith who at that time Managed the local Bryn-Alan Photography studio photographed the wedding.  I hope you all enjoy the images and your weekend - I am off to enjoy the rest of the day.  Oh, and the answer is yes ... I have lost a lot of hair in the last 5 years ;-)
Camera: Nikon F100 settings unknown  Lens: Unknown  Light: Nikon SB-28 iTTL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary see you tomorrow.