Friday, May 23, 2008

everyone thinking backup!

I got some great responses from yesterday's backup post.  I didn't realize backup would strike a chord with everyone.  First off - please keep the comments coming.  Secondly, I am going to take this week to look over your suggestions and will be back with a follow up post on backup.  If there is something you would like me to look into just drop it in the comments.


This morning I was making my rounds to all my standard blog stops and when I got to Scott Kelby's blog I was blown away (not uncommon).  He is talking about backup today!  Check it out.  Some people would say that great minds think a like ... but my mom always told me sick minds think alike.  I guess I am in good company.  Check out his blog post here:  www.scottkelby.com.

No comments: