Saturday, May 3, 2008

beyond expectations

Monday morning I got into my car and drove from Louisville, KY to Florence, KY to attend David Ziser's Digital Masters Class.  I was a bit nervous because I didn't know what to expect.  This is an $800.00 week long class so I expected to be intimidated while sitting in the room with these other great photographers who came to learn from David.  I was overjoyed to discover a wonderful variety of people in the class at every stage in their photographic career.  As the week pressed on we all became great friends and I can confidently say that we will keep in touch.  The networking alone was worth the $800.00.  I know that a few of the class read my blog so I want to tell you THANK YOU!  Thank you for being a great friend and making this week one that I will remember for the rest of my life.

No comments: