Tuesday, July 8, 2008

destination - stillwater


My baby sister is getting married this week so I find myself recovering from a 12 hour road trip that started around 5:00 am (EST) in Louisville, Kentucky and ended around 6:00 pm (CST) in the small town of Stillwater, Oklahoma. The week promises to be filled with fun, excitement, emotions and a little stress eating. It is hard for me to believe that my little sister (who to my recollection should still be like 14 years old - man time will fly by in the blink of an eye) is getting married this week. I am blogging from my laptop this week which means I don't have quite the resources I normally draw from; however, I think I have some exciting content planed out for the blog this week. As always, please feel free to shoot me any questions through the comments or shoot me an email. I will be busy throughout the mid part of the day; however, I will be setting asside a chunk of time in the morning and in the evening for blogging duties.

No comments: