Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back in The Studio


Camera: Canon 20D 1/50 f/5.6 Lens: 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 w/wide-angle attachment
Light: 580 EX II full power behind couple triggered by Quantum feeXwire


It is great to be back home. I love hitting the road ... but let's face it nothin' feels like home. Ashley and I had so much fun celebrating with my sister on her wedding day and it is great to finally have a brother in the family! I want to say thank you to Meagan Dennis for assisting me with lights and acting as a second shooter during the ceremony - I seriously could not have done it without you. Now that we are back home it is time to get back into the swing of things. I wanted to share one of my favorite images from the wedding. My sister was in her element and lovin' every bit of her special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... thank you, for letting me work with you. I learned so much from you and I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Meagan