Wednesday, March 18, 2009

spring - 2009


Camera: Canon 20D 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 w/macro attachment
Settings: ISO 100 1/80 @ f/11 Aperture Priority

Spring is at the door. Literally... I looked out the sliding glass door of my studio and the tree outside was blooming (pictured above). For some spring is exciting because of new cloths and better temperatures. For others spring is a pain because of all the pollen and what not that reeks havoc on the sinus'. For those who have found medication (as I have) the former is true of the season. I get so excited when I see things start to bloom. I see engagement shoots outside and June weddings under the sun. I see my dog chasing after squirrels and ducks every time we go for a walk. Now is the time to be watching the plant life around you for amazing images.

No comments: