Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anaheim Califorina Day 2

I spent most of the day at a Vendor show getting tons of swag - you can cry for me later if you want. Anyways, after the glad handing was finished Ashley and I headed over to Downtown Disney (which was a farther walk than we anticipated).


On the way there I saw this image as I looked up at the horizon of blue (I love dusk on the west cost). I loved the composition and snapped this one as we walked.


On the way home we were walking down the boardwalk under some palm trees like the day before. However, now they were wonderfully lit by some up lights so I stopped for a moment and took it all in.

By the way - all images on this vacation are hand-held. I am not on the trip to take photos I just happen to be taking them as I go. I didn't really have room in the suitcase for a tripod based on my purpose for the trip. Anyways - I hope you enjoy the images.

No comments: