Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Editor's Keys - ARRIVED!


A few days ago I talked about a new tool I had run across - Editor's Keys. Last week I ordered a set and they came on Monday.I wasted no time getting them on my keyboard thus transforming it into the coolest keyboard ever.

It is really amazing to see Photoshop tools at my fingertips. I have only been using it for a day so I don't think I have fully absorbed what this will do for my work flow. However, I feel that I am thinking about photoshop more visually. I see the tools as more than just a button on the screen - they are labled and color coded out for me. Anyways - I think that is enough cheese for one post.

Intalation was a snap. They give you a tool to make sure you get the stickers on straight. They even supply an cleaning pad so you can clean your keybaord before applying the stickers. If you are looking for something that will supercharge your photoshop workflow I solidly endorse these. They are WAY cheaper than a full on editor's keybaord and if you don't like them you can just peel them off and get on with your life. I think you will like em - I will keep everyone posted and probably post a followup review in a month or so.

No comments: