Monday, August 4, 2008

inspire your desktop


images courtesy of David duChemin - www.pixelatedimage.com/blog

Over the past few weeks I have been musing around the subject of inspiration. What inspires me and what inspires you. I have been focusing on the little things that I surround myself with on a daily basis. Objects that I have intentionally placed withing close proximity to my daily path. Today I want to talk about our Desktop Wallpaper / Background images. Some people enjoy custom images while some are content with the standard image that came loaded by the manufacturer.

Every month I anxiously await the Wallpaper update on David duChemin's website the pixelated image. During the final week of every month David publishes one of his images in high resolution with a calendar superimposed on the bottom left or right corner. The images come from all over the world and have a talent for drawing one into the image. I constantly surround myself with wedding images - brides, wedding parties, cakes, etc. Every month I make a concious effort to download David's latest image and load it on my laptop. His images inspire me and I wanted to share them with you.

No comments: