Friday, August 8, 2008

call in the big guns

Do you want the best online training experience? Looking for great instructors on a board spectrum of technical topics? I have been enrolled in Kelby Training since it's release at the start of the year. During the first month I crushed through all the classes that would interest me and right about the time I finished there were more added. Every week I try to pass along a great service or product that I use. Kelby Training doesn't pay me to plug them ... as a matter of a fact I pay them. Thanks to Kelby training I have sat under instructors like:
  • Scott Kelby
  • Joe McNally
  • Moose Peterson
  • Matt Kloskowski
  • Vincent Versace
  • David Ziser
  • Bert Monroy
Those are just the people I have sat under - there are tons more in other areas that are outside my interest. I have been totally blown away with the scope and depth of the coarse catalog and continue to watch my email for announced new classes.

A sweet feature of the service is that you can try it out for free! Set up an account (no money required) and browse the classes. You will be able to view the first three sessions of each coarse. If it is something you enjoy either set up a monthly payment or pay for a full year up front. I have learned so much over the last 8 months using their service - I am sure you will to!

No comments: