Sunday, November 25, 2007

((XM)) For The Holiday Season


99.9% of all the content is photography related; however, occasionally (as with this post) I take a few minutes to post about a service or product that I enjoy using.  I just renewed my XM subscription and purchased a new radio for the car.  If you have never given XM a whirl you really don't know what you are missing.  All you have to do is make one long trip this time of year to become frustrated with trying to find something good on the radio.  It's tough enough finding something in your own home-town  ... add driving in and out of range on local FM stations and the case for satellite radio begins to come into focus (had to get a photography alliteration in here somewhere).  Being able to listen to the same GREAT selection of music/talk/sports from my home in Louisville, KY to my parents house in Altus (middle of nowhere), OK makes a drive much more enjoyable.  

I'm not paid by XM or anything - I pay for my service like everyone else.  You should swing by a local dealer like Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, etc to check out pricing.  You can also check out XM Online for more information.  Ok, that's the end of my plug ... you may continue on your way.

No comments: